POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : unix version 3.5 ? : unix version 3.5 ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  unix version 3.5 ?
From: Lothar Esser
Date: 16 Sep 2001 18:37:21
Message: <3BA529CC.8B811926@helix.nih.gov>
Hi,
   is there any hope to get the unix version of povray-3.5-beta or
better yet the first release any time soon ? I would like to
framiliarize myself with some of the new functions to update my programs
that generate input for povray. I may be the exception but I live in a
virtually PC and Mac free environment - only recently when I was on
vacation I had access to a pc and installed the beta version of
povray3.5 which I found to be quite nice after several hours struggle to
understand the documentation about mesh2 - but I digress.
In short: I would like to get a unix version beta or non-beta. How long
will I have to wait roughly ?
Thanks,

     Lothar.

--